Hello Everyone! Happy Weekend 🙂
Two weeks back I started a new series in my blog called ‘Shopping List’, where I share few of my top picks from brands, to give you guys some inspiration. Today’s shopping list is from H&M. They are one of my favorite brands, as they sell better quality clothes for a much affordable price. Their style of clothes is something I prefer – chic and minimalist. Below are my favorite picks.
- Boyfriend Low Ripped Jeans ($20) – Boyfriend jeans are here to stay. They are super comfortable and easy to style. I chose a light washed denim, but they also come in two different colors. Styled with a knit sweater or a bodysuit, the whole outfit would be perfect for fall.
- Brown Belt ($5) – Belts can add some structure to a rather simple outfit. If you can’t afford the Gucci belt (Trust me, I want it as much as you do) seen in most bloggers, this is a great cheaper alternative.
- Ankle Boots ($25) – Needn’t explain much on these 😀 Staple for Fall and Winter, and surprisingly comfortable, might I add.
- Striped Cotton Shirt ($25)– A simple cotton shirt paired with high waisted denim is one of my go-tos. H&M is the place to buy any or all your formal wear, if you ask me.
- Satin Top ($13) – I love wearing a satin top with dainty jewelry. For a more classy look, you can pair it with the paper back pants I listed below. For a more casual look, you can pair it with jeans. I got a similar one recently, and you can see how I styled it in my future posts.
- Paper-Bag Pants ($35) – Honestly, sometimes I get bored with wearing jeans. These pants are a great alternative and makes the outfit look all the more put-together.
- Loafers ($8) – I have these loafers in black and used it all through the summer. For the fall, you can go for the beige ones to add a muted tone to the look.
- Captain’s Cap ($18) – My favorite accessory to style at the moment is the captain’s cap. I bought one recently, so stay tuned for my future blog post to see how I styled it.
Be sure to check out H&M’s website for their Labor Day sale. Some of the items I listed are on sale 😀
Love. Chethana Moova.